Sunday 6 January 2013

2013.01

So, a new year begins again. A bit of a scary one for me, I graduate this year, that means finding ending my time at uni, finding some sort of means to be able to carry on living, and actually facing up to real life. Oh dear. 

So, for my first Ffoto Of the Week of the year, yikes, I'm showing Trevor Paglen's work. I've been looking at a lot of his stuff this year, this is one in which is inspiring me as I would love to take some more landscape images like this. It has a lovely quality to it, with the tones and linear elements making almost surreal. I don't usually play around with black and white that often, so my new years resolution is to do more black and white work. 



Happy New Year!

Fx

Trevor Paglen Website: http://www.paglen.com/?l=news

No comments:

Post a Comment