Saturday 19 January 2013

Opinions Wanted

THIS SURVEY IS NOW CLOSED! THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK PART!


Hey!

This is a "I need your help!" post. I'm currently doing some research for my dissertation. I won't bore you with the details, but I've made a survey just to collect some more data and personal views by you, the amazing public. So if you could take a minute to do it that would be wonderful! 

It's all anonymous and what not so you can be as honest as you like, I'll never know!
And a massive thanks in advance if you do take part. 

Here's the link to the survey - http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JYPZ7TG

And hey, if you for any bizarre reason you have any extra stuff you want to talk about that isn't asked in the survey, or you have a particular interest in the subject, we can discuss it even further. Just give me a comment! :)

Fx

No comments:

Post a Comment